Higher Bioavailability Compared to Other Emu Oils
Did you know that many companies use harsh chemicals, heat and other industrial processes to “refine” their emu oil?
Did you know that the refining process actually strips away the delicate nutrients and reduces their bioavailability?
Ultimately, industrial refinement processes turn this incredible oil into little more than a lubricant or carrier oil.
Here at Y Not Natural, we use raw organic emu oil from free range Australian emus. The end result is a purer and more potent oil loaded with beneficial vitamins, minerals and healthy fatty acids.
Our research is founded on years of experience covering all aspects from farm paddock to consumer involving: 3 laboratories, 4 universities and 3 major hospitals.
Many customers first turn to emu oil because of its healing properties. Applying just a little bit of raw organic emu oil helps most scars, burns, abrasions and stretch marks heal faster and more fully.
The natural anti-inflammatory compounds in emu oil help speed up the healing process and can help with debilitating skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis and chronic dry scalp for men and women.
Our emu oil is often used to help with joint pain and stiffness in people of all ages.
Beautiful Skin and Hair
After just a couple of applications of emu oil you’ll feel the difference in your skin, hair and nails.
Emu oil’s fatty acids penetrate deep into your skin and hair follicles to create superior hydration and nourishment.
Emu oil is also great for chapped lips and cuticle care on your fingers and toes.
Combines the Best of Science with the Best of Nature
- ✅ FREE RANGE RAW EMU OIL – We only use indigenous free range Australian emus for our organic pharmaceutical grade emu oil. Our raw emu oil contains all the nutrients, vitamins, minerals and fatty acids that are stripped away by industrial refining methods. The highest biologically active Emu oil available.
- ☀️ SUPERIOR HEALING – Emu oil is a hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic (safe for pores) oil that is used to gently and effectively repair skin problems and wounds like surgery scars, sunburn, stretch marks, cuts, abrasions and dermatological problems like eczema and psoriasis.
- ✅ DEEP HYDRATION – Your skin and hair will absolutely love the deep fast acting moisturization and conditioning that just a few drops of emu oil brings. Treat dry skin or use as party of beauty regimen to tackle wrinkles, cellulite and chapped lips.
- ☀️ NATURAL VITAMIN K – Our biologically active emu oil is loaded with vitamin K2. This essential vitamin plays an important role in heart, bone and joint health and may help support bone density and arthritis relief for men and women.
- ✅ 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – We know you’ll love the deep hydrating and healing properties of our pure emu oil. Extensive research of all aspects from farm paddock to consumer involving: 3 laboratories, 4 universities and 3 major hospitals. That’s why we have a 100% customer satisfaction for every bottle sold. Join thousands of healthy and happy customers…Click Add-to-Cart
Join thousands of happy customers…Click Add-to-Cart to order your bottle of organic pharmaceutical grade emu oil Today!
HOW TO USE!
Using your hands apply onto the desired area. Apply more emu oil if needed to cover entire area. You do not need to rub the oil all the way in since this emu oil is a penetrating oil and will absorb into the skin on its own. The skin should not feel oily when you are finished. If it does, you have probably used too much. Simply reduce the amount that you use next time.
100% Pure High Quality Pharmaceutical Grade Emu Oil and Natural Blend of Fragrance Oils