High quality Australian Emu oil, infused Lavender essential oil. Its medicinal properties come from the different constituents found in the
essential oil. Lavender has a sedative action and is recommended in treating nervous states and anxiety. The essential oil also has an antiseptic and antinflammatory
- ✅ FREE RANGE RAW EMU OIL – We only use indigenous free range Australian emus for our organic pharmaceutical grade emu oil. Our raw emu oil contains all the nutrients, vitamins, minerals and fatty acids that are stripped away by industrial refining methods.
- ☀️ SUPERIOR HEALING – Emu oil is a hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic (safe for pores) oil that is used to gently and effectively repair skin problems and wounds like surgery scars, sunburn, stretch marks, cuts, abrasions and dermatological problems like eczema and psoriasis.
- ✅ DEEP HYDRATION – Your skin and hair will absolutely love the deep fast acting moisturization and conditioning that just a few drops of emu oil brings. Treat dry skin or use as party of beauty regimen to tackle wrinkles, cellulite and chapped lips.
- ☀️ NATURAL VITAMIN K – Our biologically active emu oil is loaded with vitamin K2. This essential vitamin plays an important role in heart, bone and joint health and may help support bone density and arthritis relief for men and women.
- ✅ 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – We know you’ll love the deep hydrating and healing properties of our lavender infused emu oil. We’ve completed extensive research of all aspects from farm paddock to consumer involving: 3 laboratories, 4 universities and 3 major hospitals. That’s why we have a 100% customer satisfaction for every bottle sold. Join thousands of healthy and happy customers…
HOW TO USE!
Using your hands apply onto the desired area. Apply more emu oil if needed to cover entire area. You do not need to rub the oil all the way in since this emu oil is a penetrating oil and will absorb into the skin on its own. The skin should not feel oily when you are finished. If it does, you have probably used too much. Simply reduce the amount that you use next time.
Pure Emu Oil, Infused w/Lavender essential oil